Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sipping Pretty at Legal Sea Foods


Recently, my son and I dined at Legal Sea Food for lunch. It was a 90+ degree day and the air conditioning in the place was working hard. I wanted something refreshing, not too sweet and maybe just a little tart. The Arnold Palmer caught my eye among the other drinks that sounded more like martinis without the alcohol. The Arnold Palmer is a large glass of half iced tea and half lemonade garnished with a plump lemon wedge and lots of ice to swirl with the mega straw. I love to see ice tea on a menu and the lemonade sparked the little girl in me.


The drink was as good as it sounded. I sipped through the straw slowly so I could make it last the whole meal. The Swordfish Reuben I got with it was not beautiful but it was very tasty, the almost buttery taste of the fish and melted cheese was the perfect accompaniment to my delicious drink. Next week starts the Oyster Festival and I am looking forward to more visits. Legals has so many choices for food that I rarely get the same thing twice but I am set with the drink order now, thanks to Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!